With MedLicense.com's Physician License Service there are no worries or headaches. The online form will take 15 minutes to fill out and then you will receive the signature forms within 5 business days. Return the signature forms to MedLicense.com along with any other items required in our simple check list and then simply wait for the State Medical Board to notify you that they have received your application. MedLicense.com handles all the administrative leg work and proofing the licensure application process. You can concentrate on your patients while MedLicense.com handles all the small, timely details. Our Domestic Graduates are averaging a period of 2 months and 3 weeks from the time they sign and notarize the completed packet to the date that the physician license is issued by the State Medical Board. Our Foreign Graduates are averaging a period of 3 months and 2 weeks. This is an average and does not guarantee future performance.
Included with Medical License Service:
- Set up State Medical Board Applications
- Set up required primary source requests
- Submission of Applications
- Submission of Reference Forms to References
- Submission of Required Forms to other State Medical Boards
- Requests of Transcripts from Med Schools and Universities
- Submission of Required Forms to Hospitals and Institutions
- Submission of Temporary Applications Completion of FCVS forms (if required or requested)
The State process is time consuming and arduous. Your time is too valuable to be spent on completing forms, licking envelopes, sending emails, and making phones calls over and over again. That is why MedLicense.com's Physician License Service exists. We can make the paths straight and reduce the time it takes to complete your Medical License Application. To initiate the process, simply complete our form, forward to MedLicense.com your CV, and then await for your licensure packet to arrive in 3 to 5 business days. Once you return the packet, then MedLicense.com will handle everything. It is that easy.