Multi-State Medical License Renewal Services
IMLC Compact / Multi-State License Renewal Services
Obtaining your 37+ ILMC Compact Medical Licenses was easy. Now you have a problem. Each and every State that issues a Medical License through the IMLC Compact requires that you maintain their individual State CME Requirements as well as track and renew their license on the Standard Renewal Schedule which every other Doctor who holds a license in their State is required to follow. However you now have to maintain 37+ State Medical Licenses. You will literally be spending hours every month managing this process, stressing about which CMEs you need, and having to navigate the cumbersome process for each State.
MedLicense.com offers a service to our Telemedicine, Teleradiology, Telepathology, and IMLC Compact Licensed Physicians. We currently have 29,000+ licenses under management. We can manage these licenses for you. You will never have to worry about missing a renewal date. The Service Includes:
- Tracking each State Medical License Expiration Date
- Tracking your IMLC annual Expiration Date
- Tracking each DEA Permit Expiration Date
- Tracking each CSR/CDS State Drug Permit Expiration Date
- Tracking the required CMEs for each License/DEA/Permit to insure compliance
- Providing correct links for each required CME for each Renewal
- Notifying the State Medical Board, DEA, and State CSR of any contact information changes
- Notifying the State Medical Board, DEA, and State CSR of any negative issues or actions once notified by client
- Management of the Renewal Process for all State Medical Licenses, IMLC, DEA's, and CSR/CDS State Drug Permits
We'll track your CMEs. We'll notify you as to what CMEs are needed for each State. MedLicense.com can even notify the Medical Boards of life changes such as; address changes, phone changes, email changes, profile updates, adverse issue Board Notifications, etc. MedLicense.com will make the renewal process hassle and worry free. The cost of practicing without a license, losing your positions and practice opportunities is significantly higher than our fee for this service. We charge $190 per license per renewal cycle. If you would like a free consultation concerning your renewal needs, please give us a call at 770-456-5932. If you have decided that you need the service, you can sign up here:
DEA enacts new one time Opioid CME Requirement!