Registered Nurse Licensing
With MedLicense.com's Registered Nurse License Service, you are hiring a project manager for the very involved process of navigating through the multiple step licensure process for your RN. The online form will take 15 minutes to fill out and then you will receive the signature forms within 5 business days. Return the signature forms to MedLicense.com along with any other items required in our simple check list and then simply wait for the State Registered Nurse Board to notify you that they have received your application. MedLicense.com handles all the administrative leg work and proofing the licensure application process. You can concentrate on your patients while MedLicense.com handles all the small, timely details. Our fee for RN Licensing Services is $489 per State.
Included with Registered Nurse License Service:
- Set up State RN Nurse Board Applications
- Set up required primary source requests
- Submission of Applications
- Submission of Reference Forms to References
- Submission of Required Forms to other State Nursing Boards
- Requests of Transcripts from Schools and Universities
- Submission of Required Forms to Employers, Hospitals and Institutions
- Submission of all required Criminal Background Checks
- Submission of all Supervising Physician Verifications
RN Licensing for Compact and Non-Compact States
Registered Nurses which hold a primary Compact Approved RN License are able to practice in other Compact Participating States without an active license in those States. If a RN lives in a non-Compact State, then in order to practice in another State, whether it is a Compact Participating State or a Non-Compact Participating State, then a Registered Nurse License must be obtained in each prior to beginning practice.
Which States are not currently in the Nurse Compact?
- NEW YORK
- RHODE ISLAND (Law passed 6/24/23 - not implemented as of yet)
- VIRGIN ISLANDS
- WASHINGTON (Law passed 7/24/23 - not implemented as of yet. WA allows practice in the State if you hold a Compact License. RN's licensed in WA currently cannot be issued a Compact RN license until the State implements the new law)